- Moabit hilft (LaGeSo): Needed items
- Lichtenberg hilft: Needed items
- Pankow hilft: Needed items
- Charlottenburg hilft: Needed items
- BAMF Askanierring: Needed items
- Willkommen in Marzahn: Needed items
- Freiwillige helfen (Fehrbelliner Platz): Needed items
- Wilhelmstadt hilft (Schmidt-Knobelsdorf-Kaserne): Needed items
- Berliner Stadtmission: Needed items
- Netzwerk “Berlin hilft” (overall list of needed things): link to the network
FAQ for HELPERS
Please enter your first name and the first letter of your last name.
If you find you can no longer attend a shift, please remove your name from the list as soon as possible, so that someone else can take your shift.
For last-minute cancelations (same day) or problems with the Shift Schedule, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have a question not addressed in our Shift Schedule, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In other words, please read first, then ask.
Simply send an email to email@example.com in which you briefly introduce yourself and say how you would like to contribute and we’ll get in touch with you.
Of course you can also sign yourself up directly for volunteer work at various shelters. Register here: Volunteer Planner